Tixall and Ingestre Village Hall was built as Tixall Church School in 1855, and set up as a separate charity in 2002 when it was restored and modernised, having previously been used unofficially as a Church Hall after the school closed in the early 1900s.
Available for hire for family and children's parties and other social events and seminars and training sessions and used by various local groups and by Tixall Church. There is a Local Produce Sale on the first Saturday in the month, except January, with refreshments and a lunch of homemade soup. This is a popular local meeting point.
0.0 km from Get Walking Stafford